Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Best Hair Extensions Clip in Youve Bought?

Hii, i use clip in hair extensions human hair. Just while my hair grows for a while.


Anyway. ive bought ones from ebay, and a while ago some nice ones from this site.


But i want to find some new ones That Stay nice and silky even after a few washes?


if you have ones that have lasted you a while please tell me where you bought them(:


Btw pauls hair extnesions dont have the ones i want (:





thankyouu xxBest Hair Extensions Clip in Youve Bought?
By far, the best I have ever used are from http://www.headkandy.com





I've had them 8 months now, curled them, straighten them, done everything to them, and they still look new


I love them and I'll never use any others.





On ebay I bought from a seller named lusciousextensions, they were nice too, but kinda thin, I love headkandy

No comments:

Post a Comment