Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hair extension clips & Airport Security?

Does anyone have any experience going through Airport Security wearing hair extensions? I need to know if they would set off the metal detector. I wear them all the time because I have thin hair and want to avoid an embarassing situation. The last time I traveled I had a metal barrette on which was securing a pony tail piece. Security made me take if off and put it in a basket through the scanner. Needless to say, my hair fell off and it was a really bad experience. Anyone with any knowledge here?! Much Thanks...Hair extension clips %26amp; Airport Security?
nope mine didnt set off the alarm..


most hair extension clips are made from plastic


have a look at your ones


if their metal just dont were them


its only an airport lOll


hOpeThissHelps!x


And gOod luckk :P

No comments:

Post a Comment