Thursday, February 25, 2010

Human hair extensions (Clip ins)?

I've got human clip in extensions, I've curled them on a night out, the next day i wanted them straight so I washed and conditioned them, now they feel kind of dry not silky like before. My friend says they just need some serum. Anyone know why there like this? I curled them using sprays not a curler.Human hair extensions (Clip ins)?
I know exactly what you mean! Don't wash them - it did nothing for mine. Buying some more was my only option unfortunately. Serum will do bugger all - it's techniquely dead hair so trying to nutrafy it won't do anything - it only works on 'alive' hair. :)Human hair extensions (Clip ins)?
Okay, hair extensions are processed before they have put in packaging, they have a covering over the accual hairs so when you curl them and wash them it strips the covering, therefor damaging the hair. you have to get relaly good extensions for them not to do that.
Make sure you are using really good products on your extensions. It is important to use good shampoo and conditioner on them, then a leave in condish, and follow with a shine product like Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum.
because its hair. you need to use some slik-serum just the same as you would with your hair. ...before they are packaged they are pretty much made ';fake silky'; just treat them good as you would your own hair
I agree with the person who said you've probably washed some sort of coating off. Have you tried deep conditioning them?
it has damaged the hair because ur not mean to condition them.
its dead hair so you need to add lots more product to make it appear the way you want it to look
I dont think so.


They have always done that to me an dtheys tayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment