Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What do i need to maintain my grade A human hair extensions? (clip in)?

wats the best shampoo/ conditioner?





i already bought a nourishing/moisturizing spray but u have to use that after washing and im wandering what i need?





thanks





xxxWhat do i need to maintain my grade A human hair extensions? (clip in)?
Just use what you use on your hair....if you dont use professional products, I recommend biosilk shampoo and conitioner.


Also, dont wash everytime you use them, you are supposed to wash them after every 5-7 uses, and let them dry naturallyWhat do i need to maintain my grade A human hair extensions? (clip in)?
Any shampoo or conditioner ... I use Herbal essence for mines.
herbal essences is the best


try frizz ease straightening serum


hope it helps
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment