Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hair extensions (clip-ins) thin hair?

I have hair past my sholders for a little though my hair is extremely thin and im thinking of buying hair extensions at sallys beauty salon because i live right next to one im afraid it will look bad cuz my hair is so thin but what do you think? i want to buy the 70dollar ones the real human hair helpHair extensions (clip-ins) thin hair?
The clip in, human hair extensions are the best you can buy.


There's no glue involved, so they won't damage your hair.


And as long as the extensions are real human hair, you can curl, straighten, and wash them as though they were your real hair.


:]Hair extensions (clip-ins) thin hair?
I love the clip in ones. I have tried the track ones where they sew them in and they hurt and are very expensive. I got mine from E bay( they are new) and they were they same kind just 20 dollards insted of eighty and they work amazing
The real hair extensions do look better..but those that clip on can cause hair loss and wear only for occasions (not everyday), I would recommend proper salon advice, then make a choice - may be more expensive but not as damaging to hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment