Thursday, February 25, 2010

How do I use hair extension clips?

I just bought a clip in fringe and they have these clips that are meant to 'snap' but they don't in the way I expected.


Lifted up the rounded bits so they were up, as it were, and I thought they were meant to snap down and then stay in the hair somehow.


Now one bit has has just snapped off and I'm wondering what I've done wrong.


They look like these ones:


http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V鈥?/a>How do I use hair extension clips?
it's kind of like putting in a barette...


you find where you want to put the extension


and then you kind of push the comby part into your hair(going with your hair, not against it)


the you press down and it should stay in place...


if it doesn't...


well...


i'm not exactly sure what to do thenHow do I use hair extension clips?
';Make an ear to ear parting and clip the rest up. Center the longest one on the part, if you are having trouble getting them to stay in because your hair is fine, then tease the area were the clip will go and hairspray right before you put the clip on. the smaller ones go and the sides. For this you part the hair diagonally, temple to the top of the ear. don't place them anymore less then an inch away from the hair line.';
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment