Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ponytail hair extensions, clip-on or drawstring?

What looks more natural? Which is the easiest and best to use? I have tried on a clip on one with a butterfly clip and I feel it looks a bit obvious as it doesn't hide hair that well and you can see it at the top. I'm a only short so that could be a problem. I haven't been able to find a drawstring one to try on but I just wondered if they are obvious or easily breakable.Ponytail hair extensions, clip-on or drawstring?
oh i love the drawstring ones they do look natural just put a bobble around it so it looks like you got your hair up





try put hair in tight high pony tail, gel abit upto the pony tail. plait your hair with a bit of fake hair and put into a bun pin into place, put the drawstring on, (find a one with a microclip at top just to hold) put o fancy bobble around the pony tail there you are it looks natural.Ponytail hair extensions, clip-on or drawstring?
I guess it depends on how tight you draw the drawstring, but my bet would have to be the extensions. Take a clip that matches your hair color, and it should work; just don't clip too much hair with that clip, as the clip might break off from your hair(I've had experience with that once). And the drawstring might get knotted.
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment