Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hair Extensions? Clip Ons? Or What?

Hi everyone i was just wondering how clip on extensions look on african american hair. I actually have pretty good hair since i have a little creole in me but its still really curly. When its wet it goes from its normal length which is about shoulder length to below ear length. Also its poofy when wet. But i want to know if clip in extensions would work for me if i wanted a bra length curly hairstyle for winterball. How much would it cost to get clip ins at a beauty salon.


1. Do clip in extensions work for african american hair?


2. How long would i need to get the extensions if i wanted bra length loose curls for my haristyle.


3. About how much would it cost to get this done at a salon?


4. How much time would it take?


5. Also would some of you mind posting pictures of your clip in hair extensions on your answer?


*Just to tell you im not interested in getting weaves or sow ins or anything like that, especially not a weave! Also I dont perm my hair i get it pressed or flat ironed and it is very flat when flat ironed.





Thanx much!


TylerHair Extensions? Clip Ons? Or What?
I don't much about clip on extensions. I don't think they take any time at all (hence the name clip on) and any texture can rock them (as long as they match your hair color and texture). Also check out Jessica Simpson's line of clip ons.


www.hairuwear.com/huw.aspx?pgID=978 - 15k





Additionally I think this article can help you:


http://stuffblackpeoplehate.com/2008/05/鈥?/a>




















YOU are who he is talking about. I don't mean to hurt your feelings but I hope you take that article to heart and stop using the word ';good'; hair. This idea that there is good hair and bad hair does not start with you but it can end with you. Think about it. Why are we as black people still labeling ourselves by hair texture and skin color with straighter and lighter always being better.

No comments:

Post a Comment