Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm a cross dresser and I was wondering if you could use those hair extension clips instead of a wig?

Would it look okay or not? Like if you got enough of them to produce feminine looking hairI'm a cross dresser and I was wondering if you could use those hair extension clips instead of a wig?
Hello Mel, yes you can althought unless you are good at it I would get someone to help the first couple of times, done properly no one will know that it is not your own hair





good luckI'm a cross dresser and I was wondering if you could use those hair extension clips instead of a wig?
Darling,


Go for it until your own hair grows, much better than a wig when properly connected. Ladies hairdressers can be very helpful. If you are too shy to visit one in public, find a hairdresser who does home visits.


Lots of love,


Diana.


XXXX
yes it would look fine i got extentions myself and there mad as !


there like $300 and most people just think its my own hair which is good you can also get them glued in
dude.. weak

No comments:

Post a Comment