Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hair Extension Clip-On HELP!!! Please?

Do any of you girls know how to clip in hair extentions WELL? Like, I know the basics of clipping them in, and trying to cuff the hair to clip it into something, but it never looks like it did when the hair dresser put them in for me when i bought them. I can't seem to get rid of the lumps or bumps on the back of my head.


any suggestions please?? I really appreciate it! I want to wear them, they are just sitting there lonely lolHair Extension Clip-On HELP!!! Please?
i wear clip in extensions, all i do is seperate my hair so a thin layer is down and the rest up. then i clip in the hair from ear to ear, let a little more hair down and repeat until i have the desired thickness. If you ever have bumps it's usually because you've clipped the hair into some of the hair that was UP, or that you've tried to bunch too much underneath it. Try just using a straightening iron on the hair thats bumpy on top to smooth it out.





I know those are just the basics but it works for me! :] Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment