Thursday, February 25, 2010

My hair extension clips won't stay in....any advice?

They won't lock in my hair, they just slip out...what am i doing wrong?My hair extension clips won't stay in....any advice?
Your hair could be to ';clean'; for them to hold in tightly. I'm not suggesting letting your hair go and not wash it for a week. But sometimes the clips hold in place better with hair that is ';a day old';. Try not washing your hair for a day, let your natural oils build up, and see if that helps. My hair extension clips won't stay in....any advice?
The way, I use to put extensions in my hair was:-





Putting my hair, half up - Making sure that I have plenty of hair down though underneath, You simply click them in. After you have done that, Pull your pony tail down, They should be covered and secure. Its worser to, if you have layered hair and thin hair.





Use hair spray to:).
I would try to tease the area of hair before you clip them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment