Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hair extensions clip in- where to buy them, and are they good?

Okay so I want to purchase some clip in hair extensions because I want to have them a while. The glue ones I heard are difficult because they come out or grow out with your hair and look trashy. However I do not know for sure. Anyways I'd rather clip in so I can have them for a while, and clip them in when I feel like it. Though I am a little iffy, and do not know if they are good or not. I need to know a few places to buy them, and I have like 150 spending budget for them. Thanks!Hair extensions clip in- where to buy them, and are they good?
You can get 10 yards of 18 inch real human hair for $50 and you can sew them in the clips yourself. The clips come in packs for 3 for $2.79 ish at Sally's Beauty Salon. Since the hair is thin, you'd most likely double up on them. It was enough hair for me AND my cousin! + Super cheap, and you can basically do what you would normally do with your own hair.Hair extensions clip in- where to buy them, and are they good?
You can get some from Boots. They do Babylis ones and they look really realistic. Also from basic hair places that you get on the highstreet. Although it depends where you live. I live near Meadowhall / Crystal Peaks etc and they all have individual hair places for extensions etc. They're called 'Hot Hair' and 'Extraz'





I myself bought some from Extraz and they were really good, i still have them now like a year later.





I'm not sure if there is an Extraz website, i've have had a look but not found one, however obviously you are getting them in store though so you can compare colours to your own.
Well if you want the quality(bein that you said you want to be able to keep them for a long time) you would want to buy human hair, because you cant apply heat to synthetic hair or it will burn...Go to your nearest beauty supply store or you can order them offline... You can also make them yourself!!I posted a video link below so you could see how to do it..HOPE THIS HELPS!!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3ENNw1VB4





P.S Virgin Indian hair is AWESOME it lasts for a very long time and doesnt have any processed chemicals..Celeberites like Kim Kardashian use it...
I have some and their great! But i bought mine in a store in el paso texas, you mite wanna try ebay they mite have some.
Clip-in extensions are perfect if you want to turn your hair into beautiful flowing locks instantly. But, of course, on the down side, they have to be removed at the end of the day. So clip-ins are good for a party, a special date or just whenever you want to look different for a few hours. They are much cheaper than salon-made permanent hair extensions. Another advantage is that clip-ins don’t damage your own hair in any way.





Quality hair extensions are several strands of hair, each attached individually. Usually 3- or 4-inch wide pieces go on the back of your head in several layers, and a few 1- or 2-inch wide pieces are put on the sides. As the name suggests, each strand is attaché to your own hair with a clip. With a little bit of practice, clipping the extensions in becomes rather easy and takes only a few minutes. Taking them off is even easier.





You can usually find 14”, 16” and 18” clip-in extensions. Anything longer puts too much tension on your own hair.
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment