Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Is Kiki Kannibals hair extensions clip in?

Are they?


And I'm have trouble with my hair extensions.. they're the kind from Sally Beauty Supply .. but like people say it looks bad. And I dont get it cause other people with the same extensions are pretty. And Also , I have like above shoulder length hair and so you can see my hair under the extensions (clip in) , is their anything I can do to hide it?Is Kiki Kannibals hair extensions clip in?
Watch this clip to see how to properly wear clip-in:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJWFl2rBP鈥?/a>





And yes, they are clip in.Is Kiki Kannibals hair extensions clip in?
Your probably not placing them in correctly.I have hair a little past shoulder length and have clip in extensions from Sallys as well. I find if you take the biggest weft put it up towards the top of your head so its covers the rest of the length of your hair place the rest of the extensions under it should blend in and your hair shouldnt be visible.You may need to play around to find out where they should be placed.

No comments:

Post a Comment