Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hair extensions//clip ins?

I want hair extensions for school in august.


Im pretty sure i want clip ins, unless you tell me other wise?


I want to have full bangs in the middle and long hair.


my hairs not short now, about down to the top of my boobs is about the only estimate i can give you





any reccomendations.Hair extensions//clip ins?
heeeey baiiley:)


i got mine at sally's beauty supply.Hair extensions//clip ins?
Get clip-ins.


I have them and wear them all the time.


Make sure to get 100% human hair, though.


You want to get your money's worth.


I went on ebay and got mine, but you can also get them from salons.


You don't want to get any extensions other than clip-ins.


Other kind can ruin your hair and cost you a fortune.


Practice putting them in and eventually it will be a piece of cake.


Hope this helped. :)))
their called 'nice day hair extensions' cheap, long, get alot for the moneysworth. has all colors.
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment