Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I just got hair extensions clip in the other day whats a secure way i keep them in?

i found out glue nor sewing is good for my hair . like can i use hair pins to secure these pieces that would totally embarass me if they fall outI just got hair extensions clip in the other day whats a secure way i keep them in?
Heeeey....clip in ones are not good for your hair either....the only bad thing about hair extensions is the added weight....that's all. If your hair is not strong enough then it won't be able to hold the weight and it'll end up snapping all over the place. I have glue in extensions and that's after I tried the clip in ones...I got so sick of them falling out and feeling loose, so I just got permanent ones stuck in.


Imagine a nail falling off in a public place......embarassing huh? Well imagine some of your hair falling out???!!!


Your salon should glue in around three extensions for you so you can test them...see how you like that.I just got hair extensions clip in the other day whats a secure way i keep them in?
when you have find out a Glue than why to use the hair pins better wear a transparent cap it's a windy days.
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment