Thursday, February 25, 2010

Is it worth it to get hair extensions... clip ins?

my hair is already fairly long... it goes down to just under my underarms but i want it to be about twenty centermetres longer... so i was thinking about extentions... but if i'm going to get them they'd be the clip in so my hair wouldn't get ruined by them...





but is it worth forking out like four hundred dollars... or just wait like nine months for it to grow that long???Is it worth it to get hair extensions... clip ins?
The are so much hassle. It's not worth itIs it worth it to get hair extensions... clip ins?
If you do get them get good quality real hair. Make sure it is dyed well so it matches your natural colour and that it is cut well so it blends in with your hair.


I think it's worth it.


You can change it up whenever you want!
I would wait.


Putting in fake hair is gross.. in my opinion.


Aww, i wish i had yur hair length. Mine is just above my underarm. Waiting for it to grow longer D:%26lt;





I rather use $400 to buy clothes : )
go to sally's and buy them there for like 60-80 bucks and do it yourself at home. it really easy just measure to ur size and sow two and two together tyhen sow on the clips.
If you go onto ebay then buy from like China or the UK they sell them for around 拢20-30 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment