Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hair Extension Clip problem... help?

I have recently bought some hair extensions and clips and have attached them as instructed, however, they do not appear to stay in my hair. Has anyone got any tips to help me? I used to glue my extensions in but thought this would be a better option. They just seem to slip out of my hair.... Many thanks all!Hair Extension Clip problem... help?
well what you could do is make shure that you back comb the hair where you clip in the extensions....this is a must in order for them to have hair to grab onto and stay in tightly all day....also make shure the clips are sewn in REAL tight...or redue them,,,,do a gud job and the benefits are great...HAIR EXTENSIONS ROCK :)...i have them myself...make shure you dunt use synthetic,...they get raty tooo fastttttttt...ps. just lightly backcomb the area :) that will do fineHair Extension Clip problem... help?
right where you put the clip in at, tease the roots of yerr hair.


it stays in better.


i had the same problem.
This happened to me before, nothing I did would make them stay in, so I bought some from somewhere else and they don't move at all. Perhaps the clips are not good enough :(
Buy some decent ones ^^


Maybe the quality of the extensions


would get a better grip to your hair
Tease the roots of your hair it will make for a better hold for your clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment