Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hair extensions. Clip in vs. sewing or gluing?

So I've had both sewn in %26amp; glued in extensions before, neither of which I like. I know fusion is the best method but that's slightly above my price range right now (to hell with being a student!!). Are clip ins a nice alternative?Hair extensions. Clip in vs. sewing or gluing?
Clip in extensions are wonderful. You just have to make sure you find a brand with clips that work for your hair. I personally had an issue with them slipping down my hair during the course of the day. They didn't go too far, but slid enough for me to notice and feel self-conscious that they would eventually slide off. I had to learn to use hairspray in the area where the clip was so that it would not be slippery.Hair extensions. Clip in vs. sewing or gluing?
Clip ins are great, i have quite long hair naturally but havent always, i think they're probably the better way to go, i use them in alot of my work, there good because you take them out to wash your hair, sleep etc so you dont have the maintenence like glue ins or weaves, which tangle and are quite disgusting after a while.


Ebay sell them cheap.
Clip in's are a great alternative :)


trust me.


i use clip ins all the times,


the only hassle is that you have to put them


on correctly and take them off before you sleep.





try to get 100% Remi human hair
i use clip in extenchens there much better in my opinion and if you don't like them in one day you don't have to to have them xD
Glue and sweing is old in the hair industry. Clips are the way to go with the right price.





Why do you want to look fake anyway?
clip in cause the other ones ruin your hair ! get real human hair may be expensive but its worth it cause with real human hair you can curl and straighten!

No comments:

Post a Comment