Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Is it normal for hair to fall out of 100% human hair extensions clip ons?

I just received my HeadKandy hair extensions today. They are 100% real human hair and they are clipons. My concern is that when I was brushing through them when I got them, some of the hair fell out. Is this normal or should I be worrying?? I've read so many reviews about this product, and it's supposed to be very good quality :[Is it normal for hair to fall out of 100% human hair extensions clip ons?
Its normal, and the hair shedding should only last a little while. If all the hair starts falling out like crazy, get your money back!





To decrease hair falling out, limit the times you brush your extensions and DO NOT brush them when wet.Is it normal for hair to fall out of 100% human hair extensions clip ons?
yes all the timee lol

No comments:

Post a Comment