Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hair extension/clip on advice?

I'm going to a muslim country in 2 weeks and heard that blondes will get a lot of unwanted attention. I'm currently blonde and can't dye my hair because I've recently developed an allergy to hair dyes.





If I tie my hair back most of my natural colour is showing, but my fringe isn't long enough to tie back, is it possible to get extensions for the fringe? Or a clip on?


Is there another way to cover the hair apart from a hat/bandana.





Thanks :)Hair extension/clip on advice?
get a fake hair as a fringe and wear a scarf wiv your fringe showing...thats always cute!!Hair extension/clip on advice?
get a fake hair as a fringe and wear a scarf with your fringe showing...thats always cute!!
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment