Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I AM BUYING HAIR EXTENSION CLIPS TO SEW IT IN MY WEAVE, SHOULD I GET SMALL CLIPS OR THE LARGER ONES?

I THINK LARGER WOULD BE BETTER RIGHT? because i would need less clips. and i am buying them from ebay which is stocked in china, and you know china products are always cheaperI AM BUYING HAIR EXTENSION CLIPS TO SEW IT IN MY WEAVE, SHOULD I GET SMALL CLIPS OR THE LARGER ONES?
Id get more of the smaller ones (inch size clips)


They fit around your head better making it more comfortableI AM BUYING HAIR EXTENSION CLIPS TO SEW IT IN MY WEAVE, SHOULD I GET SMALL CLIPS OR THE LARGER ONES?
Buy on ebay from China sellers is more expensive than buy it directly from the largest c2c, b2c online auction website taobao.com in China.





If you don't the lagnuage, try a shopping agent: c2cagent.com.
Haha lmfaao ^


Smaller ones!


Large ones are a pain in the ****


They sometimes show through your hair.
*covers ears*

No comments:

Post a Comment