Thursday, February 25, 2010

Getting hair extensions? Clip in vs Glue?

I'm getting extensions but i'm unsure how i'm going to apply them (I'm doing this myself so no fusion)


I can deal with spending extra time putting in clips, but if i can just glue them once a week and leave them... well it'll be tht much easier :p However i've heard that it gets messy and it damages your hair.





What do you guys reccomend?Getting hair extensions? Clip in vs Glue?
use the clip ins.Getting hair extensions? Clip in vs Glue?
ive used both and use glue on a daily basis, but since im black im sure it'll be different. if you wash your hair every day or every other day i would recommend clip-in.
clip ins or if you want to try growing your hair out but honestly extensions to me are trashy and my hair grows long but for you i would not use glue for your hair it will damage your hair badly but its up to you to decide ha ha so yeah
If you are going to do it by yourself, then I say clip in's. Cause it probably be easier.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
clip ins if your doing them at home.
Clip ins, please! You will be less likely to lose tufts of hair if the glue decides to hang on to it when you remove the extensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment